AACJ is proud to present the...
30th Annual Aggressive Defense of the Accused Impaired Driver
Registration is Open!
Total CLE Hours: 11.5, which includes 1 hour of Professional Responsibility (Ethics). The seminar will bring you up to date on the key developments on DUI defense.
Seminar Co Chairs:
Stephen Paul Barnard
Michael J. Bloom
DATES AND TIMES:
Friday, May 5 and Saturday, May 6, 2017
7:00 a.m. Registration Begins / Continental Breakfast
8:15 a.m. Opening Remarks
7:30 a.m. Continental Breakfast
8:15 a.m. 1st Session Begins
Some of the Seminar Topics:
- Comprehensive Case Law and Legislation Update by Stephen Paul Barnard and Gary Kula and Michael Bloom
- Developing Trial Strategies By Reading Between the Lines by James Charnesky
- MVD Issues by Dina Dieglio and Andrew Rutgers and Christy Hood
- New Perspective on Forensics from a New Independent Expert by Greg Ohlson
- Courtroom Conduct, Alternative Facts, and Billing Blunders: How to Avoid Discipline by Lynda Shely
- How to Effectively Challenge Blood Evidence with a Forensic Expert by Eric Brown
- Tactics to Help You Shred the State's Case at Trial by Lawrence Koplow
- The Battle Up Front: Pretrial Motions and Motions in Limine
by Michelle Behan
- Laboratory Issues: You Need to Know What's Happening Behind the Curtain by Janina Arvizu
- Why We Must Mistrust the Blood Test Results by Cliff Girard
- Discovery and the Analysis of Alcohol and Marijuana Blood Tests by Chester Flaxmayer
- Medical Marijuana, Metabolites and Carboxy: All Cause Problems by Rhonda Neff
Tucson University Park Hotel (formerly Marriott)
880 East Second Street
Tucson, AZ 85719, US
Map and Directions
Hotel Group Rate: $139 available until April 5, or until block of rooms sold out!!
Hotel Reservations: To book your reservation on-line click Book Your Group Rate for AACJ DUI Seminar or call Claritssa Chavez 1-520-629-2804 and reference AACJ DUI Seminar and the dates.
REGISTRATION DETAILS:Late Registration (after April 28): add $25
Cancellation policy: full refund, minus $25 fee, until Thursday, April 20. No refunds after April 21.
Included in registration: Seminar Materials, Continental Breakfasts, Refreshments, Cash Bar Reception.
Laptop power strips will be provided in meeting room. Free Wi-Fi is available in the meeting room.